Friday, August 24, 2007

chit chat

Adapted....


Boy: I love her more than the air I breath
Girl: well im always here for you.
Boy: I know.
Girl: What's wrong???
Boy: I like her so much.
Girl: Talk to her.
Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.
Girl: Then tell her.
Boy: She won't like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
Boy: What should I say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her.
Boy: I tell her that daily.
Girl: what do you mean?
Boy: I'm always with her. I love her.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he'll never like me.
Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Oh some boy.
Boy: Oh... she won't like me either.
Girl: She does.
Boy: How do you know?
Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
Boy: You.
Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
Boy: I love you too.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did.

10 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

wow avi

u r really amazing
i can understand it is adapted from somewhere but still it is good... very good

and but still it can be made better... if u can make this real :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Avinash singh said...

thx bhau for the comment...

nd i want u to make it better.. plz make it better...

i think u knew i wud reply sumthing i like this.. u r awesome...

1:27 PM  
Blogger dumka said...

yeh kya tha bhai?? kuch samajh mein nahi aaya..kaun ladki hai, thoda hume bhi to batao..

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rohit Anand said...

LOL

as an amateur blogger myself i find it a moral responsibility to visit others blogs and comment

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@dumka..
abe tu ghar aa jaa...

@rohit..

txs for doing it without prompting.. i was going to prompt ppl but now i wont..:)

AVI

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u !**(**%^$%#$@#!@@#$%^&(*&*^..kuch original bhi likhna....once am back i want something new (and original)here...and i wont mind agar wo tumhara koi presonal experience hua to...:P

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ anon...

hey u.. ^%&^(&$^$^&^%^*$%#^...

original ka draft ready hai.. asap put down kar dunga...

nd personal experience ko personal rakhna hi behtar hai public karunga to watt lag jaayegi..

5:03 AM  
Blogger Shruti Singh said...

hi dear, this love story is great. Kahi ye tumhare sath to nahi huya

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Vishal said...

Bhai Avinash main to us din se curious tha jab Vinay ne mujhe bataya tha...............ab to lagta hai daal me kaala nahi daal hee kaali hai.....

11:35 AM  
Blogger Rohit Anand said...

so many comments already, do i also have to?

while i was reading this, i was trying to guess.
they are talking about each other. they are together, oh no, they are married to each other. yes. and all that.
:)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home