Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Good/Bad Husband

I never knew that i knew so many disguised evils.. one of them is "sonik" ..the girl who ruthlessly tagged me.. But never mind.. i like evil, coz i am one too..

5 reasons,i think which can make me a gud husband.

  1. I am caring n love to share.
  2. Good listener as well as a decent speaker.
  3. I have gud family values.
  4. I can laugh at myself n can make her laugh. Though this is a point which i believe many wont accept that i can do this.
  5. I can take responsibilities.


5 reasons i know which will make me a bad husband

  1. I have a very bad temper n it must be dealt properly.
  2. I wont be able to provide independent space ie. something without me.
  3. I am not that much social in family circles so she may have to do a lot of hard work to keep up our social presence.
  4. I am very bad in understanding girls n wat they want.
  5. I am a stubborn person.

so thats all,in simple n precise words.. over and out..

i want to tag. suru,arnav,abhido,vinay,jyoti,bimal,deepak n buddha

6 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

u r allowed only 5 tags.. u r not helping in contianment of this evil :D
and i m sure u will make good husband :D. someone is going to b very lucky. sad she doesnot hv the liberty of just walking in

6:29 AM  
Blogger Avinash singh said...

tx 4 the comment.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe yeh tagging ka kya funda hai???

10:57 AM  
Blogger zxcv said...

abe truck driver, tere ko aur kuch nahi mila tha saale good husban vs bad husband kya laga rakha hai?
chal koi nahi, yeh post bhi chap denge, apne gf se puch kar ki kya acha aur bura hai mere main ;-)

10:29 PM  
Blogger saurabh said...

yaar..
Husband??

abhi khelne khane ke din hain.. itna kaun sochega bhai..
waise tera temper?? dikha to nahi aajtak :P
aur stubborn to almost sab hote hain ek limit tak.. :P

suru

2:39 AM  
Blogger Rohit Anand said...

aage se tag me also.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home