Friday, March 24, 2006

Tagged 4 the first time.. uff.. my head is eating circles!!

Well i m a follower of rules,mostly. And when i came to know that in the end of this tagging streak i have to tag 8 other ppl, i just realised that if i dont wrtie it up quickly i will be short of names to tag.


The rules:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again

So here it is...
My soul-mate ,my perfect lover, my alterego.. i want her to be ...

1) Caring.. not just for me,but also for everything around her. She shud also be caring enuff to respect an individuals freedom to think and act,especially me.

2)Understanding .. its very difficult, but how gud it will be if she has the innate ability to understand my actions n words ,which i too fail to comprehend many a times.

3)She has to be a cutie pie.. Not necessarily born with a cute face,thats an added bonus..rather cute in her actions n naughty at heart.

4)With a sense of humour compatible with mine. That means she has to be intelligent n smart. :)

5)Talkative.. i will love her to be an obsessive talker,who can go on talking for hours.Also she shud be a gud listener at some rare moments.

6)She shud be in love with me n being in love with me involves trying to like my dear frends n my family.

7)I know for fact that she will have the most pleasing n beautiful smile in this world. Her smile will make me forget all my worries and i will savour its beauty my whole life.

8)And lastly it will be such a "sone pe suhaga" if she shares the appetite i have for travelling,movies,sports etc.. at least she shud be encouraging n ok with my craziness in these things..

pheww.. this soul searching got me all excited ..

Now coming to the part whr i will be relieved of my duties.. i want to tag.
Arnav, Buddha, saurabh, riti, suvro, abhishek(motu,abhido), anand n "her".. my soulmate.

8 Comments:

Blogger saurabh said...

:)
u did it man!!! its one of the best post on tagging i ever came across!!!

Either your imagination is too good or you have some1 in ur mind... why do i feel that latter is true and i knw her :))

all the best for ur search for ur soulmate..

suru

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

likh bhi dia itni jaldi



V

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*so u were not tagged by me alone.
*u did it nicely
*kisi samajhdar insaan ne kaha tha.u shud message all the people u hv tagged. ab bata.. "her" ka address kaha se layega. ;)
*best of luck for ur search... wait search hi hai na :P

9:03 PM  
Blogger Avinash singh said...

@suru..

dude u rock.. u make a prick like me sound stud.. u have that innate quality i was talking abt but sadly u have balls at wrong places... :((

n hey i dont know wthr its someone i know or not.. still i will search for my soulmate in her... if thr i will go for it.. :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Avinash singh said...

@ V,B

Abe 2 log ne tag kar diya tha n i had a lot of free time tonite ,u know na.

i am rather hoping ki "her" khud se apne blog me likh de "tagged"by avinash.. n sumhow i stumble across her blog .. n then a happy union ..:)

n saale search hi hai jis din mummy-papa is search ka the end kar denge tere ko sabse pehle bataunga yaar...

9:35 PM  
Blogger zxcv said...

saale kamine sabhi ko yahi kehta phirta hai sabse pehle tere ko hi bataunga...
anyways this is the 3rd tag for the same post that i've got, khair i've divided them into two
since this post said "perfect lover" i have taken that meaining literally and have described her, second post would me more life ideal partner, both will be posted on monday +vely!!!
BTW there is a definite chance that partner main we'll all be looking for similar if not same traits

10:46 PM  
Blogger sonik said...

If you got a gal already then congrats,
if not then good luck for finding her.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Avinash singh said...

@sonik

Naa i am not that lucky.
My search is on, but i think i will have to rely on the searching abilities of my parents to get anything near wat i want..

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home